Stryker Secure 2
Stryker 2 Description
The Refurbished Stryker Secure II is a fully electric medical/surgical bed that combines practical engineering with smart bed technology to help provide a patient platform that not only meets patients’ needs but also the needs of those who care for them.
The Stryker Secure II Bed delivers remarkable patient care in a durable and efficient manner without compromising safety or quality—providing the highest level of responsive performance possible with a flexible patient care platform.
The refurbished bed is a fully electric med-surg hospital bed with controls on both side rails and also at the foot of the bed. Those bed and patient controls located at both head-end side rails and at the foot-end of the bed provide a convenient, three-sided point of care—and its unique bed frame construction eliminates pinch and crush points and is easier to clean.
Strong, ergonomically designed and durable bedside rails assist patients in getting in and out of the bed safely—and the bed features a four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally located activation pedals.
Additionally, the retractable bed frame can reduce the risk of patients falling by eliminating the need to reach for belongings. Intermediate side rail positions provide dual arm support for side ingress and egress, and the Chaperone® bed exit system senses patient positioning with greater accuracy and reliability than other bed platforms.
Another great feature of the Stryker Secure II is the foot-end nursing controls, which are easy to access and simple to operate. With the touch of a button, an integrated scale system provides accurate, repeatable weights—and a centrally located brake allows for greater access to the bed with the side rails in any position. The Stryker Secure II Bed frame is also compatible with existing fracture frame equipment and patient helpers.
Finally, an exceptionally low overall bed height promotes safer patient entry and exit. A standard 85-inch bed deck is able to accommodate a 10-inch bed extender without sacrificing functionality, and the low chair position allows patients to remain mobile.
Stryker 2 Features
- 6″ casters
- 60 degrees Max backrest elevation
- 60 degrees Knee gatch
- ±12 degrees Max Trend & reverse Trend
- 14″ Retraction
- 35″ x 84″ Patient Surface
- Includes Ηeadboard and Footboard
- Backrest angle indicator
- Locking-caster steering
- Four traction sockets
- CPR release
- Removable headboard with CPR capability
- Retractable litter top
- Four foley bag hooks
- Four IV receptacles
- Patient restraint locations
- Trend./reverse Trend. controls
- In-rail fowler/knee gatch control
- Electronic function lock-out control
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally located activation pedals allow uncompromised access with the bed and the siderails in any position
- Bed and patient controls located at both head-end siderails and at the foot-end of the bed provide a convenient, three-sided point of care
- Dual-pedestal design and unique bed frame construction eliminates pinch and crush points and is easier to clean
- Optional Integrated Scale takes accurate, repeatable weight readings with the patient in any position
- Optional Chaperone Bed Exit system is intended to aid in the detection of patients exiting the bed
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 93″ (236 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Side Rails Up: 42.5″ (108 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 40″ (102 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- Height Range:
- High: 30″ (76 cm).
- Low: 16″ (41 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 – 60 degrees.
- Knee Gatch: 0 – 40 degrees.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +/- 12 degrees.
- Retraction: 14″.
- Patient Surface: 35″ x 84″ (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6″ (15 cm).
- Volts: 115 VAC (Domestic) / 230 VAC (International).
- Ampere Rating: 7A (Domestic) / 4A (International) / 10A (rating for 115 volt outlet option).
- Current Leakage: 100 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz (Domestic) / 50-60 Hz (International).
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes.