Stryker’s most comprehensive fall prevention solution combines:
• Chaperone bed exit system accurately senses body positioning by constantly tracking the patient’s center of gravity.
• Single-button, in-bed scale provides accurate, repeatable weights with the patient in any position.
• Retractable bed frame keeps patients in a consistent position close to their belonging regardless of bed articulation.
• Bed exit system
• Fall prevention alarm
• In-bed scale
• 6 inch swivel casters
• Locking caster steering
• Four wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals
• Dual pedestal design
• CPR release
• Backrest angle indicator
• 4 Foley bag hooks
• Trend/reverse trend controls & digital display
• IV pole: Permanent folding two-stage OR removable
• Built-in auxiliary power outlet
• Pendant control
• Side rail communications – includes nurse call with speaker, TV, radio, volume, room/red lights
• Pillow speaker interface
• Optional Zoom® drive system minimizes the effort needed for patient transport while encouraging proper ergonomic posture
|Low Height||High Height||Weight Capacity|
|Parts & Labor|