Proactive Aire 6000 Low Air Loss Mattress 36”x80”x8” (free shipping)
$549.00 – $699.00
Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Deluxe Digital Pump and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt® Aire 6000 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- User friendly LED touch panel provided easy access to 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allowing clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4″ of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80060||Protekt® Aire 6000 System||36”x80”x8”|
|80065||Protekt® Aire 6000 System w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x8″/11”|